Every Month End Same Problem with register.mtnl.net.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajsmart
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,355

ajsmart

ISP
MTNL 849 NU synced@256kbps/2mbps
Every month end the site does not work only cant check my usage i dunno whts the problem with mtnl or may be they just do it purposely...:madness:even datafox cant be logged into..??

same here in delhi...must be their month end calculations load..

right. they need to realize that they probably have millions of customers and they need to have reliable servers to let them check their usage. especially when they are forcing the users to have data transfer limited packages.

00:30 hrs,August 30th,2007Just Logged in and checked the MTNL Mumbai site.........Working NowDont know whether it will be working tomorrow:whistle:

Maybe they manually calculate data during daytime making site useless . Its mtnl after all :P

I have been able to check my account a couple of time at very off peak hours (that was between 2 - 3 in the morning) in the last 3 days. Its pretty much down anytime during the day. Surely, its a load thing with many users trying to access their accounts at this time of the month. The MTNL people should do something about this to accommodate a good server load during month ends.

I thought that it would improve after the site upgrade. But I guess it was just a facelift... Nothing has changed in the backend!Luckily I was able to get my usage limit at 7 in the morning today. :yahoo:

hehe register.mtnl.net.in takes 5 min to load. +5 min to log in to my account+5 min to go to check usage summaryResult : Invalid SessionTry again

lol same happens with me too. after login it says..invalid session

Back