Evil Companies: Apple,Asus,Canon,Dell,Epson,General,Gionee,JBL,Lenovo,Nokia,Nikon,Samsung,Sharp

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 17,840
Apparently Dell too has joined this group and they might also remove their products from most of these stores in the coming weeks.

Remove? :| It can't do that..can it? I mean the products are listed by 3rd party sellers not Dell itself.

ah well. canon has still not removed their own products so i guess it would not be easy. it was probably easy for crocs as they might be selling directly.

Right. And anyway seems atm Dell seems to have problem only with Snapdeal.

I wonder how will they determine if the product was purchased from Snapdeal or not. The invoice one gets doesn't have Snapdeal mentioned anywhere on it. LOL.

Yup. Dell Warranties are connected to the service tag number on the hardware.

So I prefer to buy Dell laptops which are imported from Thailand as they are quite cheap and Comes with full warranty.
@chromaniac sometimes they do not even check the service tag. You just need to know service tag of friend or colleague who has a similar machine.

I have exploited this bug many times. Service engineer is happy that he do not have to visit to replace part. They do not even check what part you are returning them when the guy comes for pickup

I think it's better from a customer perspective that the same product is available to them at less price than the market. Win win situation for online buyers.

Back