Excitel Broadband in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 45,195
Does it still go offline mostly during night time? I am not using them anymore as Airtel is working good for me. But was wondering is it same midnight problem when net goes down exactly after 12 in morning and bang neither you can call anyone till morning .... only to wait till morning where it comes up in 5min after calling cablewala.
Wondering really it was a problem or did they intently put it down ?

No that is not the problem. The internet goes off at random times. What you are saying sounds like they intentionally turned off the server after 12 am and turned it back on in the morning. And as far as calls are concerned, you can call customer care 24*7. They've sometimes even picked up my calls at 2 am.

I have purchased D-Link Modem Router Wireless N300 on 3-Jan-2016 but it is not compatible with Excitel Internet connection so please anyone suggest Wi-Fi Router compatible to Excitel Net Connection. If anyone need it he can get the same on cost of Rs.1800/-

Been using the 20mbps internet/50mbps peering plan for 6 months now. The service works well overall, there are downtimes but usually get resolved soon.

My only problem is lack on any kind of centralized customer care. My local provider turns off his phone around 10 PM and then if something goes wrong, there is no support till 10 AM in the morning. The centralized number has an annoying IVR and nobody ever picks up the phone.

Just now saw their coverage graph and their seems to be a red dot just 50 meters from my house. Pretty excited. Will call them regarding the availability. Sales team is available post 10am.

ANBHEKO.png

@Sushubh - How far is your home from your LCO?

installation guys told me that their office is in my local market which is around 250 meters from my place.

Customer Care reachability issue
i have stopped calling your toll free number. my previous experiences were generally awful. on every call i have to go through the same route... restart router, take out ethernet cable put it back, login to backend and check password and so on. i understand that this could solve the problem in some cases. but they would just not accept that the connection just stopped working because of some issue in the backend. so i just file a complaint on the app (which itself is a mess as you would probably already know) and wait. if it is down for more than 15 minutes, i call the local lco who by some miracle is a super polite guy.

Hope this red dot is for real
dunno. if they had launched in your area, you would have seen their brochure everywhere. excitel brochures are stuck on all pillars in my locality. they drop it inside my house every day. i even got a call 3-4 days ago! the guy asked me that i had shown interest in getting connected. this when i was already connected for almost a month.

Yea, that's why I was wondering. There are only hathway stickers and not seen any excitel banners. However, in Gurgaon, it only shows one PoP and that in your area (Sec 31), so that gave some relief. (hopefully the graph isn't wrong :p)

Back