Excitel Broadband in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 45,195
go to wan setup in router login page. select pppoe option.
enter username and password. string id is excitel.

Has anyone been on the payment grace period ?
It seems they've blocked torrents because not a single torrent is either seeding or downloading. But I'm on my grace period so that may be the reason?
Can anyone confirm this ?

I live in F-Block, Vikaspuri (West Delhi) area and I have been using Excitel for almost 1 and a half month and I can say that their connectivity is pathetic. After great internet connectivity for the first 10-15 days, I have been experiencing serious downtime issues since the past month or so. Their customer care executives doesn't seem to figure out what the problem is. Can anyone relate to this?

I live in F-Block, Vikaspuri (West Delhi) area and I have been using Excitel for almost 1 and a half month and I can say that their connectivity is pathetic. After great internet connectivity for the first 10-15 days, I have been experiencing serious downtime issues since the past month or so. Their customer care executives doesn't seem to figure out what the problem is. Can anyone relate to this?
No, I have the connection in East Delhi and there are no connection/ speed issues..

Does it still go offline mostly during night time? I am not using them anymore as Airtel is working good for me. But was wondering is it same midnight problem when net goes down exactly after 12 in morning and bang neither you can call anyone till morning .... only to wait till morning where it comes up in 5min after calling cablewala.
Wondering really it was a problem or did they intently put it down ?

Back