Excitel Broadband is now delivering more than advertised speeds on their ethernet plans!

• Thread starter Thread starter Yadu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 12,727
^ I wish someone else followed the same on the threads where I talked about bad things related to Excitel and people talked off-topics. Off-Topics have been the part of this forum. Duh! :ROFLMAO: cmonBruh

Kudos to Excitel for raising the bar again.......

This should definitely be a lesson to Airtel....... Now they need to deliver cost effective plans...... fleecing time over.

I am getting awesome speeds on every broadband I use such as Airtel, Hathway, Jio 4G etc. But I don't get speed on Excitel. Their backend is Tata Communication (In Europe) which is indirectly or directly peering to the Excitel.

just curious if you have airtel, hathway why you still use excitel ? :confused:

Airtel is mainly for Landline. Rest of them are backup to each other. I sometimes don't even renew one of them as per my requirements.

A lot of people keep backup nowadays since any ISP can ditch you anytime. (Thanks to Overhead Wiring)

What you're guessing is wrong here.

I don't have Hathway for a long-time now. I did renew once few months back in last 1.5 year because Excitel was down for 3 months. (Each month it was 20-27 days down).

I don't renew Excitel. It's good they have pre-paid so I renew as per my traveling schedule and demand now. I don't want to waste my time with their Shit LCO or Customer Support 24/7 that Internet is not working.

Airtel is Landline. So at a point of time, I am max. to max. have 2 ISP in hand. One act as backup. Yes, Airtel doesn't have good speeds because of their poor copper wiring infra.

What I said in this thread is that, Hathway has better routing then Excitel. So maybe you think I have Hathway right now as well.

Because of all this competition, Excitel (Technically LCO) plays very poor shit game too by cutting wires of Hathway and Airtel. (Too much competition for a poor service providing LCO)

All it takes is one good ISP and you can get rid of all this mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I am really confused which ISP you are using.

But my point is Hathway and Airtel do not provide very reliable service in your area just like excitel.

About cutting wire its because of poor state of law enforcement in our country, all isp including excitel face this problem.

edit: thats 3 months downtime was probably because someone was cutting their wires regularly.

Back