Excitel Broadband is now delivering more than advertised speeds on their ethernet plans!

• Thread starter Thread starter Yadu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 12,727
Airtel is most reliable ISP. I would never say they are not reliable.

Hathway, I never called them more than 20-30 times in my entire 1-2 year of usage.

Excitel, I have called them hundred of time in single month.

Anyways, doesn't matter what I use or not since, it doesn't matter to me anymore. :ROFLMAO: I have stopped worrying about it.

As the competition is rising, who improves themselves will sustain in the market and who doesn't will be out or broke. I care about my money that's all I know now.

but you cannot use Airtel because of slow speed so its basically unreliable/unusable.

20-30 times is still high if its related to downtime issues.

You are on a crusade against excitel so you obviously care.

I don't know mate, I don't care. I'm waiting for good times. In last few months, I have learnt to focus on other stuff and rather than this whole ISP shit. That's the reason I have really stopped coming on the forum itself. It's waste of time and nothing else. (No matter which ISP it is).

I pay money, I want the service. I don't care about title/name.

Anyways, It's dinner time.

As said earlier: I pay money, I want the service. I don't care about title/name of ISP. End of Topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was wondering if it was fiber (i can't remember who is on excitel fiber these days)

Back