Excitel Fiber Broadband In Jaipur, Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 13,005
cUgsHU8.webp

Now they've removed Hotstar and added Amazon Prime to their premium OTT offering...

Last edited by a moderator:
Plans still showing OTT H.

Last edited:
z1GbiBw.webp

Everything's the same except additional prime logo with free advertising that it's free with this pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this right now (although this guy did clickbait on thumbnail 🤦 -
Source

Speeds look good. Can't wait to upgrade my plan to 400 Mbps.

Yes, I need to test it out.
Absolutely, the price difference now is quite a lot (I wish I could have recharged it earlier.) But the thing that bought in faith to me is -
Recently the google play store download issue has been fixed and it didn't have me any hiccups. If they improve their QOS then definately it's great. I've watched some other YT videos of 400 Mbps and people were testing it with Wifi so many variables were there. Another thing is at least for my region their CC has improved quite a lot. Even if I compare it with CC 3 months ago. They now seem to understand stuff more rather than just some copy paste answers & solutions. Let's see what happens.

They've been updating their site a lot today. From making the plan section less wider to using black text in some headlines as well as grey background. They're moving away from that blue & purple branding. Also they've removed strike through from previous 100, 200 & 300 Mbps plans. Now they show 200, 300 & 400 Mbps plans. I just want that lightning logo to be removed.

Last edited:
damn you're so lucky! I wish I too had the time to analyse how an isp is updating their website paying attention to details like strips, black text and branding

Nah I just check the site once or twice a day these days because they're adding stuff here and there every other day. I too fall short for time but I do it while I'm on my brake. Once a week I check all the other ISP's and international ones too. Just have a wider perspective of what's going on. But as @nishantt6969 said my primary ISP is Excitel since 2019 so I'm a bit more centred towards it. Unless Jio or Airtel comes up with like No FUP 1 Gig plan. I'm definitely saying byee to Excitel then. 😉😂

Back