Excitel works fine on LAN but Frequently Disconnects on the Modem/Router (Checked 2 Modems Already)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 13,619
@Sushubh, I can try it. I had the crimping tool and the stuff with me. I'll try it in sometime.

But one doubt, How can this be the issue since it's fine in laptop and not on modem? I mean if the issue is with connector. It shouldn't work on both modem and laptop right?

And, Can you link to the post where someone else had the same issue?

How far away is the excitel box from your house? Maybe buy your own cat6 cable and get the wiring replaced?

Hmm. Should I cost less than 1000 bucks to replace if you plan to continue with Excitel? That would remove one element from the equation.

@Sushubh I have D-Link 100 meter roll with me already, Cat 6. It costs 600 Rs or something from Nehru Palace.

The problem is that is it worth to do that? Because, the support is shit.

And, secondly, what if they cut my fucking costly wire or someone else does.

Did you check excitel fiber status in my excitel backend? Probably would show planned status like most of us.

Well. At least one component that you are worried about would be fixed. Your costing would be around 300 bucks. Linesman might charge something though.

Try talking to the linesman guy. Deal with him like you would do a bsnl employee. See if he can be friended... My linesman is a pretty nice guy. Very hard working.

@Sushubh friended? Offer some money and get the job done right?

Secondly, Can you screenshot the planned status you are talking about? I will share mine after seeing yours (I don't know where it is)

Back