Excitel works fine on LAN but Frequently Disconnects on the Modem/Router (Checked 2 Modems Already)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 13,619
This is how it looks bad.

IwyjbmP.png

since the connection is reliable on lan... i doubt excitel would be able to help out much. borrow different make/model routers from your friends and see if the behavior is consistent with them as well.

@Sushubh, I talked to the @Aakash Malhotra and @Rehan Kumar and both of them are using the same router. I ordered the same yesterday itself and it was delivered.

I have just unboxed the router and installed that to the network.

So, setup is like this right now (Check Screenshot below)

hLmEmuK.png

P.S.: I am not using right now load balancer, since I want all the load to be on the excitel directly to stress test it.

This new modem is just 1 day old, newly ordered from the Amazon.in

TP-Link Wireless N Router WR841NModel No. TL-WR841N

@Sushubh, According to you. How many disconnections per day are fine with excitel and how many do you face per day?

The benefit of using a load balancer is that I don't really have to care about that. 😔

Haha, True but if you could screenshot your long-history of session from my.excitel.com to me? (Hide the IP if you want)

Hi @Aakash Malhotra @Sushubh, Please let know two things.

1. The IP Address of your Excitel Router/Modem? (I'm trying to rule out if it's a case of local IP)

2. Did you mention anything in the service name? (Check Screenshot Below)

P.S.: @Sushubh I know you use EdgeRouter-X with your Excitel Wire. Could you confirm the Local IP of your EdgeRouter-X?

gOgQkzI.png

Back