Fast internet in Janakpuri, West New delhi

ISP
MTNL
Does anyone know any good service provider providing atleast 4mbps speed with 30 gb limit in the range of 1000-1500?
I have tried MTNL, AIRTEL, PACENET, SPECTRUM, SPECTRA, NEXTRA, HATHWAY, RELIANCE, DEN BOOMBAND. Either they dont give that much bandwidth or they are not available in the area

reliance gives you 3.4mbps unlimited without fup at around rs. 1250. i do not think any other player comes close in northern india.

reliance gives you 3.4mbps unlimited without fup at around rs. 1250. i do not think any other player comes close in northern india.

you are talking about JanakPuri? Because they are many ISPs in Delhi but nobody is available in my locality. I have no idea why

ah i misread. i thought you have tried reliance. i did not see the unavailability part. to be honest, you would need to find out what players are available in your locality because none of the ISPs have definite charts available on their website. if none of the major players are working out for you, you would need to see if your local cable guy provide internet services.

I am also from jp, using excitel from local cable operator.
4mbps unlimited without any fup @800per month. Google/youtube peering at 20mbps.
Ask your cable operator about it.

my fufa ji lives in c4g block. i should get him to look into this option!

Back