Fast internet in Janakpuri, West New delhi

how far is c4g from your place(s). i spend most of my sunday afternoon at bua's place.

a block is just opposite of c block. but still c4 market is more than a km from my house. i am in a1 block to be exact.

right. c4g is just on the backside of tihar jail. i mostly park my car on the backside of tihar jail if i go there on saturday because the freaking saturday market covers the entire street in front of her house.

do you get a large number of disconnections?
it goes down sometimes not for long though.

However I think it was more of a problem with excitel than to blame cable guy. Its a new isp. Then they sent sms apologising and compensated everyone with extra 3days validity. Now who does that?
I think uptime would be better in coming days.

it goes down sometimes not for long though.

However I think it was more of a problem with excitel than to blame cable guy. Its a new isp. Then they sent sms apologising and compensated everyone with extra 3days validity. Now who does that?
I think uptime would be better in coming days.

Yeah that is what i thought, the newer and smaller isps have a large number of disconnections and high pings. So like on an average how long does it go down for>?

Last it was down for 5mins today and back without complaining.
No downtime yesterday or day before.
Still imo not an offer to leave if available in your area unless you need 100% uptime which only airtel dsl can offer but with costliest fup plans. Obviously if can pay 2k+ for 175GB on Airtel then nothing like it.
However my last month usage even with downtime was 300GB+ for which i paid 800 only. Full HD youtube on chromecast is like icing on cake, If you're using youtube other person can surf or do facetime on full speed thanks to youtube peering. Also you get same symmetrical upload speed which best for skype n facetime video calls.
right. c4g is just on the backside of tihar jail. i mostly park my car on the backside of tihar jail if i go there on saturday because the freaking saturday market covers the entire street in front of her house.
We get weekly flee market on Wednesday instead. I am not sure c4 block got which cable operator. Better ask them to call him and ask. Janak puri is a vast colony, each block is like a sector of gurgaon in itself. Like we have c1,c2,c3,c4 which is further divided like c4g.

Even if hathway is available via cable operator opt for it. Hathway plans are little costlier but uptime is awesome.

Back