Fastest home broadband india

• Thread starter Thread starter nooty2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,141

nooty2007

ISP
Fivenetwork
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLnQMTgpwY:unsure::D:encouragement::Olympic::tearsofjoy::ang el::devilish::iomg:

when i saw rainmeter , i knew it was going to be a shit video .

Disclaimer: Not us - I believe this is Fivenet('s cache) ;)

Disclaimer: Not us - I believe this is Fivenet('s cache) ;)

like you ever will be............. huh.

like you ever will be............. huh.

You tell me ;)

6MBps Holy S***, that's close to what the South Koreans and the Swedish People Get at their home, If I had that Speed in India Mumbai I would never get up from My Computer and download tons of Games and HD Videos all day and night long.:P

6MBps Holy S***, that's close to what the South Koreans and the Swedish People Get at their home, If I had that Speed in India Mumbai I would never get up from My Computer and download tons of Games and HD Videos all day and night long.:P

No you wouldn't. Most people would max out their hard drives in about a day. You'd never have time to watch it all or play it all. Believe me, I've tried.

Also, cached file downloads (as in this example) != Internet speed (as in what you'd get in SK/SE).

You tell me ;)

You tell us ;) .. After showing us the movie might as well tell us the climax also , high time huh :D

You tell us ;) .. After showing us the movie might as well tell us the climax also , high time huh :D

Those who bother to watch what we're doing already know what, where & when.

It should be noted that using the analogy of a movie timeline is a bad one, because that implies there is an anticlimax immediately afterwards and then an ending. That's not how we roll.

Back