Fastest home broadband india

• Thread starter Thread starter nooty2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,141
Please dont make me laugh because your sounds more of a comedy movie ...

Not really sure what was funny, but... whatever.

I think torrent speed testing is right test for speed rather than any website. Not even I prefer testing on youtube if I see growing network of Google in India.

just wanted to make a point. instead of focusing on fastest broadband available to one home or a small locality, focus on fastest broadband that is available to more than just a few hundred of people living in a very limited area.

Your statement was funny need I say more ?

I don't understand why or which part... I merely stated you were using a bad analogy. So either you know something about my company that I don't, or you should consider an alternative.

focus on fastest broadband that is available to more than just a few hundred of people living in a very limited area.

current user strength is 30,000+ and operating in maharashtra and punjab.

Q. Is this speed available to all of these customers? Q. Is the speed consistent on all major web services (and not the ones that are locally cached by the company)? Q. Is this speed affordable to the comment web user?

Q. Is this speed available to all of these customers?
Well, cached servers are accessible to all the users so speed must be same for all (i myself have downloaded videos from youtube @ 2-3 mbps on 256 kbps connection :P)
Q. Is the speed consistent on all major web services (and not the ones that are locally cached by the company)?

Naturally speed is there coz of caching
Q. Is this speed affordable to the comment web user?
10 mbps for 20k must be affordable as they don't impose any FUP.

Those who bother to watch what we're doing already know what, where & when.

I found this part funny and not the movie one ..

how is the locally cached content be compared to content that is not locally cached? i mean how can you compare speeds on content cached locally to speeds to regular web content? makes the whole point of 'fastest internet speed' irrelevant in my opinion.

Back