Few questions about Reliance Wireline (Broadband) internet

• Thread starter Thread starter stirredo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 35,175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just wanted to let you this stupid policy of reliance, I am currently in the combo plan (1 Mbps unlimited day / night also get a phone line with 50 free calls) I wanted to shift to a non-combo speed booster night plan that has 1 Mbps in the day and 2 Mbps in the night but the CC told me that I cannot get migrated to that plan as it's a non-combo plan as I am in a combo plans with a telephone instrument and to do the same I need to disconnect the current connection and apply for a new connection for the other non-combo plans.IMHO if you need how to irritate a customer then learn it from reliance bb stupid policy!

Thats the height of Stupidity.....I think they dont want to get thru the process of shifting the connection from 1 type to another - thats y this kind of Dumb excuse!!

i think you're whining about this issue in almost all the other forums. If u really need the landline migrate it to a basic voice plan & cancel the broadband connection. Then apply for a non-combo broadband plan.

That is the option they (Reliance) too are giving.But then it appears stupid to me - u have a connection, all u need to do is giveaway the fone.....but here they are asking to apply fresh altogether!!

If u need a fone along with ur internet, only then u get the router. Else its DTC - Direct to Computer!!!

If u need a fone along with ur internet, only then u get the router. Else its DTC - Direct to Computer!!!

I don't think they have Metro ethernet for DTC here in Hyderabad so they would need the ASDL right so even more confused with their policy.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

i think you're whining about this issue in almost all the other forums. If u really need the landline migrate it to a basic voice plan & cancel the broadband connection. Then apply for a non-combo broadband plan.

I don't know for where you got that I am posting about the same in other forums........ this is the first time I have talked about the same!

Dont know about Hyderabad then!! Here we are having these type of lines.....at my place, there are 2 Reliance Wired Connections.We have a fone line with 1, and didnt opt for it for the second connection.SO, i have a router with the 1st connection & the other is DTC!![OT] Btw, is this Tech2Buzz any show that is being aired on TV, or is it just the site you are running??

Dont know about Hyderabad then!! Here we are having these type of lines.....at my place, there are 2 Reliance Wired Connections.

We have a fone line with 1, and didnt opt for it for the second connection.

SO, i have a router with the 1st connection & the other is DTC!!

[OT] Btw, is this Tech2Buzz any show that is being aired on TV, or is it just the site you are running??

Hmm....... Interesting.

BTW Tech2buzz is just the website i do produce some videos for the same also post on youtube but no TV stuff.

I'm living in Pune

I wan to apply for "Peace of Mind Flat Fee Plans " (Day 1 Mbps, Night 2 Mbps) and I have some questions as below
1. Do they provide WiFi router for me and how much do they charge?
2. Is it ADSL one?
3. As they said it costs 1499 / month, does the bill come exactly 1499 or how much?
4. Can this plan make me to watch media stuffs online such as youtube or another movie online by no any buffering?
5. What is the speed of Upload?
6. Do I need to log in every time of using?

Thanks very much,
Regard,
TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back