Fivenet New Diwali Plan Rs. 9999 for 1 Year, Upto 10 Mbps speed Select Subscribers Only

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 248
  • Views Views 61,937
someone explain that to airtel who are charging a fortune for high speed packages with a minor bump in download limits.

400 rupees for 1GB at 16mbps. MY ASS.

ditto with tata,few years ago tata guys approached me..with offer for 1k per month for unlimited data upload and [email protected] for same unlimited package at 512kbps,they charged 2800 ,i was like :o

you do that for hayai,and they would make you their marketing chief lol :D

Who would make me their marketing chief? Hayai? Or Fivenet?

someone explain that to airtel who are charging a fortune for high speed packages with a minor bump in download limits.

400 rupees for 1GB at 16mbps. MY ASS.

I've been arguing about this same thing for ages. ISPs need to get out of the habit of per MB charging (and per KB for mobile data!) and start selling bigger units - Based on my own pricing, Rs20/GB isn't unreasonably expensive for consumers, and not unreasonably cheap, either, and if we could get charged 3-5 paise per MB on mobile instead of 3 paise per 10KB, then mobile data could take off even more.

I think if they did that, then they might not have to worry about offering unlimited plans on mobile which I suspect would increase the quality of the experience... after all, they already offer things like 2GB for Rs98 - that's basically the same pricing as I'm proposing.

ditto with tata,few years ago tata guys approached me..with offer for 1k per month for unlimited data upload and [email protected] for same unlimited package at 512kbps,they charged 2800 ,i was like :o

The same is true with MTNL. 1mbit/s is 999, 2mbit/s is something like 3899. WTF. Current ISPs seem to be largely scared of high-speeds. Why do you think the high-speed packages they offer now are so restrictive (both in price and download limits)?

The first time I met my Reliance account managers, I may have made them pee themselves.

that is for plans that cost 40 paisa per MB of usage after you cross the limit on fixed data plans. delhi plans accessible from here.

The same is true with MTNL. 1mbit/s is 999, 2mbit/s is something like 3899. WTF. Current ISPs seem to be largely scared of high-speeds.

Mtnl is having the 2 mbps unlimited plan for 1899 for usage at home only not in cyber cafe & other business. MTNL Plans check these 2 & 4 mbps unlimited plans in the end.

Mtnl is having the 2 mbps unlimited plan for 1899 for usage at home only not in cyber cafe & other business. MTNL Plans check these 2 & 4 mbps unlimited plans in the end.

Fivenet is currently only available in Mumbai, and these MTNL prices apply to Delhi, not Mumbai - and even then I was still wrong about the tariffs - 2mbit/s is more than 3899, it's actually 4999! 4mbit/s is even worse, at 9999. Plus tax.

Introduction

Yep, I didn't checked Mtnl Mumbai. Anyways, we are waiting for Hayai to launch soon in anticipation of trying something new ...... 100 mbps downlink and 1Gbps in Hayai_Zone.Ah...... those speeds looks 10-20 more years away if we were to look/depend on these old ISPs.

for fivenet user, even a 256kbps plan is IMBA.. because u get fivenet popeye hub access... i can find each and every game/movies/mp3/software over there and i get speed around 80mbps or ( download speed of 10 MBps ) on most nearby connection, average hub speed around 5-6MBps (Bytes)... and at the end of day i always keep deleting stuffs frm my 1TB HDD :( i need more space :/BTW 5net 10mbps plan is not too good, sometime on U.S. servers it gives speed of 3-4mbps only.. that sux...

^^^^Mate, theres no compulsion here...:) And if u see even Reliance Wired line offers only 512 kbits/s unlimited, without FUP for 6k pa.....so if 5 net can get wider coverage, this plan could be a Smash hit....after all u are getting so much speed , without FUP, for 8-10k - what could be the issues with it??My problem was, its not reached my area, else i would have grabbed onto this!!

Back