Flipkart First: Free next day delivery and priority customer support for Rs. 500 per year

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 199
  • Views Views 22,421
lol

Those who had ordered on or few days before BBD sale are swearing on WS Retail reviews page, with 10 days late delivery or still not delivered complaints.

I got my candles pretty fast. But then they were shipped from Delhi and I am in Gurgaon and Delhivery was not involved. I think.

20141222-153337-ff-xmas-productpage-w.jpg

Flipkart First becomes more useless for a lot more people.

Thank you for being a Flipkart First Customer.

Recently, we have had some hiccups with In-a-day Delivery and Next Day Delivery (NDD), in a few cities due to inclement weather conditions.
We know these delivery services are important in making your overall shopping experience on Flipkart a great one.

Keeping the above in view, this service have been discontinued in Vapi, Navsari, Vadodra, Surat, Bharuch and Anand. We are working very hard to overcome these challenges and resume full access to all the supported services.

We regret any inconvenience that may have been caused due to lack of this service. We shall inform you as soon as the service is reactivated.

Thank you for being with us always.

If this was the US... Flipkart would probably be facing a class action lawsuit right now.

Mine just lapsed this July..I had got it for 250 bucks..and I dont feel the need to renew it for 500 bucks..

i am actually quite happy that i have one less option to look for online purchases. except for the exclusive items, i plan to avoid flipkart for anything. Amazon is doing pretty good with their platform for india. no wonder they have not had any major fails in 20 years of operations.

Flipkart first has basically become useless even for small items like shampoos and conditioners. Lot of these small things are now not carried by WSretail My subscription will expire on oct and I don't think I'll be going back

Back