Flipkart First: Free next day delivery and priority customer support for Rs. 500 per year

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 199
  • Views Views 22,421
yup. finding a product available through ws retail these days is like winning a lottery.

Sadly, flipkart still seems to be gaining customers?

my case is even worse.

products which are delivered by other sites to my doorstep, remain in confirmed, Packing, pickup awaited, shipped, shunting, bullsh!t status for more than a week.

Don't know is this a free torture for flipkart first subscribers, or flipkart is lazy to ship items to already flipkart worst subscribers oh I mean flipkart first subscribers.

Yes, their app only schedule and my first subscription renewal are both coming in september... Its too easy now to decide whether to renew it or not...

Earlier they add new exclusive launch phones to my cart automatically (RedmiNote 3G), but now they start adding to cart those phones which gets failed in initial flash sales (Micromax canvas express 2)...

Well frankly, this forum was a factor that led me to subscribe to fatt first in the first place. I could barely take advantage of the offerings.. Past few months its been useless altogether.

Back