"Flipkart: In-a-day Guarantee Delivery" for Rs. 90 per item in select cities

Anyone ordering from Pune area (especially Hinjewadi), no point availing this speedy delivery since you anyways receive the order next day.

Maybe Flipkart would demote free deliveries to 3-4 days to push this new service? :D

ok so its not same day delivery its 24 hours delivery ok got it now :P

As far as I can see for Mumbai its only available in Pincodes < 5km of their warehouses. I am far more than that :(.

AFAIK their Mumbai warehouse is at Bhiwandi which I'm sure is much more than 5kms from Mulund from where Mumbai starts.

whoru007 said:
As far as I can see for Mumbai its only available in Pincodes < 5km of their warehouses. I am far more than that :(.
Really? :O What is your pincode? I have tried over 30 random Mumbai pincodes and it shows available for all.

chromaniac said:
It's not 24 hour delivery. It's next day delivery.

But there's a catch: the courier guy may say he attempted to deliver but premises was locked... :D

The next-day shipment promise does not hold if our courier has attempted to deliver your order within the promised time but you are unable to receive it. Please ensure that you or someone on your behalf can receive the shipment.

Yup. But then I am guessing calls would be made for this delivery and responses noted down.

/OT
Just noticed something. If the order total is below 500, a delivery charge of 40 is levied on each item, unless the total crosses 500. Is this a new addition?

Back