"Flipkart: In-a-day Guarantee Delivery" for Rs. 90 per item in select cities

Sister ordered a tablet through in-a-day thing on Dec 12 night (delivery expected on 14 dec)..
Shipping Log:

[*]Fri, 13th Dec
[*]11:42 pm
[*]Rangpuri Sort Facility
[*]In Transit to Rangpuri Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Fri, 13th Dec
[*]12:59 pm
[*]Bhiwandi Sort Facility
[*]Received At Bhiwandi Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Fri, 13th Dec
[*]10:34 am
[*]In Transit to Bhiwandi Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Fri, 13th Dec
[*]10:34 am
[*]Mumbai Bhiwandi Warehouse
[*]Your item has been dispatched
[/list]
But obviously it's not going to reach here by tomorrow (look at that gap between Rangpuri Sort and Bhiwandi Sort)..

heh fk delivered the package with stellar packaging today, overall no delay :D love them :P

I am freaking fed up waiting for the courier guys for each item :messed: ....even Jabong split up the order :mad-tongue: ...Myntra is good...they sms when it is out for delivery and even give you the delivery guys name and mobile number

I am thinking of placing a courier drop box outside my front door with a rubber stamp of my signature and mobile number ...LOL :D I will have to fit a cctv security camera as well to make sure neighbors do not steal them.
Some of the products from other sellers are crap...a belt I ordered was delivered today and the box it came in looks better than the belt....lol

iChaitanya said:
Not applicable to rest of Pune. They usually take 3 days to deliver stuff.

I doubt this will happen in case of Flipkart. Blue Dart? Sure. But Flipkart's own courier service is a different thing.
At market yard i have received most of the products the very next day.
But after this i am sure now we have to forget the next day deliveries.
Looks like flipkar realised that they are very goood in delivering the next day and thought how about making some money out of it.

Ordered counter strike global offensive on 11th at 4 or 5 pm and got it delivered next day at 10 am :o (BTW game is on 40% discount on flipkart)

[*]Thu, 12th Dec
[*]10:25 am
[*]Thane Hub
[*]Delivered To Rightful owner :tongue:

[/list]
[*]Thu, 12th Dec
[*]09:46 am
[*]Thane Hub
[*]Out For Delivery
[/list]
[*]Thu, 12th Dec
[*]06:40 am
[*]Thane Hub
[*]Received At Thane Hub
[/list]
[*]
[/list]
[*]Wed, 11th Dec
[*]11:11 pm
[*]In Transit to Bhiwandi Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Wed, 11th Dec
[*]07:23 pm
[*]Whitefield Sort Facility
[*]Received At Whitefield Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Wed, 11th Dec
[*]07:20 pm
[*]Whitefield Sort Facility
[*]In Transit to Whitefield Sort Facility
[/list]
[*]Wed, 11th Dec
[*]07:20 pm
[*]Bangalore Whitefield Warehouse
[*]Your item has been dispatched
[/list]

oh wow.....FLOPKART.COM redirects to FLIPKART.COM :smiley-bounce0: :smiley-bounce0: :smiley-bounce0:

Domain Name: FLOPKART.COMRegistrant Name: Flipkart InternetRegistrant Organization: Flipkart Internet Private Limited

WhoIS shows Flipkart owns it. I guess smart move to buy as many funny sounding domains as possible.
But they have not done anything against WatchKart, JewelsKart, LensKart, BagsKart.

well there is nothing flop about fk. Its by far the best example of stellar service in India.
Sad they had to cut out too many of their product line, they are barely left with things to sell, from a full mall where everything was avail. in one place is now left with one single shop in a mall of online retailers!

Back