"Flipkart: In-a-day Guarantee Delivery" for Rs. 90 per item in select cities

i cannot reasonably ask anyone to purchase drm infested ebooks from flipkart :)

:phew finally moved today...miraculously all steps apart from Delivery competed in one hour today morning :P
Going to hub near u is missing though maybe direct delivery ...haven't had that in a while !

and you have to pay shipping on all items individually!

rak007 said:
Anyone ordering from Pune area (especially Hinjewadi), no point availing this speedy delivery since you anyways receive the order next day.
Not applicable to rest of Pune. They usually take 3 days to deliver stuff.
GENIE said:
But there's a catch: the courier guy may say he attempted to deliver but premises was locked... :D
I doubt this will happen in case of Flipkart. Blue Dart? Sure. But Flipkart's own courier service is a different thing.

Point to be noted your honor... It does not take a long time for a company's quality of service to take a nosedive.

This is not so good for me. I was already getting most stuff on the next day, but I guess now they will delay standard shipping by a day, so I have to pay 90 extra to get it next day.
If they ship standard also asap, then its a good deal, but it makes no difference to me as WSR ships pretty quick to most cities anyway(in a day).
It's the 3rd party sellers who always delay and cancel things after 3 days.

Back