Flipkart Refusing Pre Order Benefits

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
So I'd ordered the COD:Ghosts On 24th October and I was supposed to get a Poster And Downloadable content worth 500 along with my order. The guy came today and I refused to take delivery cause he didn't have the poster. I called FK and they said that please provide screenshots of you ordering, otherwise we can't help you. What should I do?

What does the order page show? You know under the my orders part.

What more should I send you? ________This is my order from last year, where it mentioned the freebies. I realise now that the Ghosts one didn't mention, but I don't understand. If I'd ordered before their offer expired, why is this happening?
If its a mistake on my part, lemme know so that I can cancel the order

Right. Had the pre-order goodies been applicable to the Ghosts order, they'd have showed up, just like on the AC3 order. Now, it would appear that flipkart isn't honoring their part of the deal.

Now, you need to prove that you'd ordered before the game was released.

If it still doesn't work out, another seller has the game listed for a lower price along with the freebies.

I had ordered before the game waw released ie on the 24th, and the game was released yesterday. I've sent them an email, lets see.

I have no idea how can they say that they 'have addressed' this issue.

So I got a call. And I recorded it. The CS guy assured me that the DLC will be in the pack. I can open and see. And the poster shall be delivered by Tuesday. I said okay. Emails are attached:

Back