Flipkart Search Disclosure

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 15,746
awa...I haven't used twitter fr a really really long time lol :P u check it out and let us all know what they say :) but I dnt think they can actually sell these modems as they need to be unlocked in order to be sold and are not officially launched as such in India..and there is 6 months warranty from the seller and not the manufacture either. :P

well they have been selling all these phones which seems to be not launched officially from their manufacturers? maybe not. :|

but seller needs to 1st unlock it by opening the pack and stuff...nd I dnt thik flipkart will do that... no idea what mobiles they are selling which are not launched ...they probly are not locked then ....

i cannot see it yet. you have been using the correct URL in your posts :P so i guess you would have use the correct one.

----------

i do see a sale of Ra.One audio cd!

The reason why I am wondering is that the content beyond ? changed into some other various strings (I guess related to the sale) & I could not see after it was added to my cart when I tried completing the process

right. as long as you loaded the page with the affiliate code, it should work fine as i assume they would set a cookie in your browser. i would check tomorrow. maybe they add new orders once a day.

Back