Flipkart Search Disclosure

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 15,747
Not sure about other products, but for mobiles, it is cheaper than buying than recognized branded showrooms like ezone, univercell etc (atleast 80-90% of the time) . But maybe more than buying at a local "bazaar" shop.

hmm...was buying a calculator :D using the IBF Flipkart Search option did not work was taken to flipkarts main website instead...from there was able to book it but seems unlikely you got any benefit out of it..which was the whole idea to use flipkart search in the 1st place.

@admin - Bought Nokia C2-00 for a relative, added affcode, but somehow last time I think it got messed up. Let me know if you see it this time.

lol. i have not checked my account in a long time. checking it right now.July 2012 Mobile 1 % 1 5600 56.00i see this for a mobile but for last month.

how do u add affcode ? everytime i try to use flipkart search and when about to make the purchase i am taken on the main flipkart website.

safest way is to add &affid=sushubhgma to the end of the URL of the URL already has a bunch of attributes. if the URL is clean than add ?affid=sushubhgma. Examples below...

Code:
flipkart.com/oral-b-crossaction-power-electric-toothbrush/p/itmdagvf9qsz3aer?pid=ETBDAGUPFADGABXH would become flipkart.com/oral-b-crossaction-power-electric-toothbrush/p/itmdagvf9qsz3aer?pid=ETBDAGUPFADGABXH&affid=sushubhgmaor flipkart.com/oral-b-crossaction-power-electric-toothbrush/p/itmdagvf9qsz3aer would become flipkart.com/oral-b-crossaction-power-electric-toothbrush/p/itmdagvf9qsz3aer?affid=sushubhgma

man i checked their faqs. they cut 10% TDS. i am not even sure what that means. i assumed tds is cut for salaried people! anyways. i have not received any payment. my earnings are still below 2000 which is not enough for them to send me through online transfer. i have checked the other option that would enable them to send me the earnings as a gift card. which i believe has a validity of one year. it sucks that they do not even use feature like google wallet for this. i cannot add the money from a gift card to my wallet which is horrible usability for the end user.

Back