Flipkart Super Money

Ukmg6Zo.webp

Oh, didn't notice that yesterday or maybe it's new. It going to be a long time before redeeming than. lol

It appeared today. Wasn't there yesterday. Swipe was enabled and the message under it mentioned the default account where it would go.

gTYWlSf.webp

App doesn't seem to be updated today so they made a server side switch.

Cashback also has expiry. So I am guessing most people would just keep on losing it unless you are a heavy user and can make 20+ 100 rupee transaction within 10-14 days and remember to swipe.

Lala company.

Last edited:
You are correct. I did see swipe for redeeming yesterday, should have done it. There is no option to pay for food order or online shopping, so that is a negative. Don't know if it will have a huge user base or last long if this is the way they are going.

It's just like credit cards or debit cards where you get points for spending and can later redeem but that is for frequent shoppers only.

Not all have option for QR code I think. The app basically wants you to go out and shop. lol

Last edited:
You have a vpa 🤔. You can shop anywhere where you can enter a UPI id.

Though rupay credit card UPI only works on qr codes I think.

Flipkart didn't have any integration when I checked two days ago. Was still showing PhonePe. But I could enter my smartyes vpa and order.

So the app gets notifications to pay if I enter my vpa? Will try that when it's time for dog and cat food then.

You can check by sending request from another app tho that feature has disappeared from many apps.

lala company. disabled cashback at at least two merchants i was using this app at. error message being Cashback offer is only applicable on UPI merchant transactions.

g5cOkKC.webp
v5yF0eS.webp

both payments made on the same qr code same outlet and using the same rupay upi account lol.

Last edited:

Back