Flipkart Super Money

Requests do work. I got an sms. App probably shows a notification as well but I keep app notifications disabled at my end.

62RyNga.webp

Samsung Wallet seems like one of the few remaining apps capable of sending payment requests.

Last edited:
Sending request is still available on Google Pay. Just have to select the person and send a request. Some ordering apps may have had only selected UPI apps iirc but things may have changed now. I ordered food the day before yesterday but totally forgot to use the superyes vpa, next time then.

the few payments i have made using upi online, i have seen the option to enter a custom vpa. i tend to use them because it is a rare chance to play with a different app that what i am using for offline payments lol.

razorpay and a few other payment gateways i think even show qr code. i have paid using upi lite on some stores online through this lol.

0HOzbY9.webp

just tried and upi lite worked lol.

The issue I guess is mostly about support if anything goes wrong while paying which is rare but can still happen. Some banks even had warning at some point I think about using third-party UPI apps.

Update from today... lol. The shop that showed no cashback yesterday had cashback today. Another shop where I paid a bigger amount, and I have seen cashback before, it didn't give cashback. same merchant invalid nonsense. I am guessing they are just being asshats by randomly refusing to give cashback. in the end, app does work well for rupay payments. i have used it a lot more compared to Google Pay. haven't had a single issue. so i might probably continue to use it. and if they add upi lite, i might even migrate to it fully. would have been nice if i could set rupay cc as the default payment option. in app it is set as default payment method but it continues to show my bank account as default at time of payment. weird ui behavior i guess.

The random refusal to cashback might be a bug they need to fix.

ah well. as long as the app works fine. yesterday it also refused to scan a qr code. not sure if internet connectivity was glitchy at the time. scanning should have worked in any case.

Isn't 5 the upper limit? I haven't seen anything above it. 5% is just nonsense.

Back