Food Delivery Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 7,255
jaBcREt.webp

Zomato has solved climate change crisis.

Source

The message I got is, "delivery guys run this company, we acknowledge it, but we don't care about them."

Source

Another masterpiece from Zomato is where they hired an influencer and got him to deliver packages for like an hour and then tell everyone how their 12-hour workdays with low pay are amazing.

Swiggy is becoming the new Ola uber 🤦 Now even delivery guys want to deliver only to location of their choice.

Delivery guy would pickup order and 10-15mins report bike issue. This happened with me 2-3 times every time 1hr would be wasted, food would become cold or cancelled. Swiggy will refund or give replacement but who wants to risk waiting another hour.

Once a delivery guy who was coming to deliver my order got into an minor accident and I got a call from support about it. So genuine cases do happen.

Yesterday I ordered my lunch and again after 1hr swiggy support told me about bike issue. I was hungry and this time I told them I don't want refund, if there was a bike issue why delivery guy picked up the order and moving in a different direction. Customer support assigned a different delivery person, food was cold but I really wanted my lunch so anyway. This new delivery guy confirmed there was no bike issue and new guys joining are doing such things. He lost his job and was doing this work as it was flexible for him.

Back