For H900 How Many Of You Decide?

tbh.. i really dont think so.. BSNL does not have the capacity to upgrade at a rate to give unmetered 2mbps plans.. so many ppl dont get even a constant 1.3 mbps with bsnl.. i doubt they'd ruin everything by bringing in 2mbps unlimited..but.. gettin the unlimited plans would be the right thing to do though..

QUOTE(nightwolf2k5 @ Mar 1 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]81735[/snapback]
tbh.. i really dont think so.. BSNL does not have the capacity to upgrade at a rate to give unmetered 2mbps plans.. so many ppl dont get even a constant 1.3 mbps with bsnl.. i doubt they'd ruin everything by bringing in 2mbps unlimited..

but.. gettin the unlimited plans would be the right thing to do though..[/b]

They have the capacity. Its how to get it to every home thats the problem. The so called last mile. This needs massive investment. Which i dunno whether BSNL can handle.

that shouldn't be a problem.. cuz.. if they have upgraded the home 250 n home 500 users.. then.. that kinda represents the bulk of all the connections...i am hopeful that bsnl might make everything into 2 mbps plans.. the reason?Item Downstream Upstream UnitData Rate 2044 Kbps 510 Kbps kbpspraying that this is a sign... but.. keeping my feet at the ground..

I am sure that they are not gonna give 2Mbps for 900 bucks now... It'll take atleast a year. By the way I heard from some topic that they are going to upgrade from 2 Mbps to 10 Mbps... Don't know how far that is true. Well I've just changed my plan from Home UL 900 to Home 1000 2Mbps. Can't keep myself awake in the night so I thought why not get up early at 6 and finish all the downloads within two hours. I am able to download 100MB in just 7.5-8 mins... So if a Home UL 900 user is downloading a 600 MB file for about 6 hours then I am sure I can finish this in just 45-50 mins... So its better if we switch to a 2 Mbps plan if you don't want to stay online all the time.

im enjoying the H500 plan with constant 2mbps speed.today i downloaded 3.3Gb from Premium-zone link-removed.

see screenshots

H500 is the best plan thanks to bsnl(dataone) the dream comes to ture

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4512/portalki5.jpg

Yes but there is a catch you are using premium account on link-removed, what about free account of link-removed or any other site you need of waking up from 2 am to 8 am for every download. Besides you can easily download upto 2.5 GB using 900 plan per day.

QUOTE(ssingh @ Mar 2 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]81921[/snapback]
Besides you can easily download upto 2.5 GB using 900 plan per day.[/b]

u need 24hours to download that

i downloaded in 6hours 3.3Gb

Yes guys 2 Mbps is really amazing... Blazing speeds@Suleman khanSuch a big file... What did you download actually??? Just curious to know...

QUOTE(gb_baran @ Mar 3 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]82006[/snapback]
Yes guys 2 Mbps is really amazing... Blazing speeds

@Suleman khan

Such a big file... What did you download actually??? Just curious to know...[/b]

i daily download from link-removed becoz it gives me constant 220 to 234 download speed,Today i downloaded 3.4Gb from link-removed Premium with resume sapport.

i download Games,Hollywood Movies,music,Video songs,etc

in a day i only surf and start download at night

Back