For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,742
Status
Not open for further replies.
The junction box is in the next street(nearly 100 metres). So what is the real problem here? The service engineer called me up for my residence location but didn't showed up today.

Raj,Why not boot up a linux live CD and check do the speed test from there? Just to rule out anything 'malicious' in your windows.

Now i've migrated to 1 mbps plan still i'm not getting the 100% speed. Really need a expert advise here before i call the CC & hear their blah blah....

Is it because there are many Reliance broadband users in your neighborhood - all accessing at the same time? This may sound weird but I think this is happening in my case. During the day, download speed varies between 115-130 KBps. During the night, it's 140-150 KBps!

Raj one last thing you could try is when the tech comes to your place, ask him to just put a stand by modem and test the speeds, about 3 years ago I had major upload problems reliance tech did everything for about 40 days changed the line ports etc every possible thing I was just about to disconnect the connection coz of the slow upload speeds less than 40 kbps, when I suggested them to just try a spare modem and that fixed the issue.

and the speed is more than 80% of the plan so you cant blame reliance people.

Voila...........problem solved(atleast for now)........after the service engineer visit & ofcourse a reset at their end

I am glad that your problem got sorted out, now you surely will cross 1TB transfer :D

I am glad that your problem got sorted out, now you surely will cross 1TB transfer :D
haha....no buddy only 150 GB (75+75)

haha....no buddy only 150 GB (75+75)

is that a limit? U can download up to 128GB in 1 mbps?
happy that your problem got solved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back