• Thread starter Thread starter KARTHIKEYAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,817

KARTHIKEYAN

Regular
ISP
AIRTEL
hai guys, we know very well that Reliance is going to start with 60 channels. Now u guys tell me hou many of them decided to shift from Tata Sky to Reliance.

hai guys,

we know very well that Reliance is going to start with 60 channels. Now u guys tell me hou many of them decided to shift from Tata Sky to Reliance.

Right now i will be with Tata Sky...... if Reliance Big Tv provided mpeg4 stb for tata sky suscribers or exchange offer for dth customers. :thumbsup:than i will be with Btv

Not for another year. TS's channelmix, cost and quality is acceptable to me as of now. Let us see what big tv has to offer. I do not expect the subscription to be less than 400 for a decent package, unless it subsidises its tv operations by other group companies.

Big DTH will surely be expensive. but during the run, they will reduce the prices , then i ll consider. So, I ll stay with TS for another one year.

I dont intend to move to any other DTH, I will stick with TS may be for a year, bcos there will surely be initial hiccups when they launch BIGTV DTH, and iam sure reliance DTH will not come any cheaper. It will surely be competitive.

No I will stay with Tata Sky, because it has proved a lot in its 1st year & as time progress, I believe it will improve, because it has the expertise from SKY who is leader in DTH worldwide. Now there are some problems like high prices, lack of ZEE channels, but surely they will settle with it soon (hopefully)

Reliance is a dodgy company(reliance power IPO) & I will never go for a reliance product.Besides I am satisfied with TS.

Back