Formula-1 News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,263
  • Views Views 4,264
Any special reason for watching on jiotv? There are live feeds available which allow you to watch direct stream from Sky Sports.

Since I don't subscribe to any sports channel on airtel dth I thought I could watch it on jio tv app😬. I downloaded that app recently, not really explored it yet. If there's any other way to watch it pls let me know.

Did anyone saw the race today??
Ham and FiA are such douche bags for giving just a rap on the knuckle of Hamilton when he almost killed Max.

I concur... This series seems so rigged. The commentators, decision of the stewards all favouring Merc/Ham.

i am going to enjoy seeing hamilton become a hated driver on the f1 circuit. he is a sore loser from what i have heard. he is struggling this year after a very long time and he could be chill about it. but nope.

he is 36 years old. he could join a smaller team and help them develop their car and shit. or he could enjoy a few more years on the grid like kimi. but nope.

rossi is a good example. guy won so much. kept changing teams. and still won. and it seems he is still racing. crazy. and looks like he joined a new team in 2021.

Yeah
he is a sore loser
Albon pretty much summed it up for him last year with this comment.
Even if you call today's thing a racing incident in the moment of racing, atleast he should have the audacity to be a little respectful towards his competitor. His post-race interview was equally pathetic. " I feel great.." sure after sending Max to the hospital.
And FiA has become so dumb that they cannot understand that this Hamfest is the primary reason for its decline. And they come up with Sprint race which really doesn't serve any purposes tbh. They are somewhat hellbent on giving Ham another world title, year after year.
While I am no supporter of Max, I want him to defeat Ham and wipe off that smug off his face for good. He needs to stop being high on his horse!! Perhaps, even repay him in kind!!

he could join a smaller team and help them develop their car
Nope!! He is a real sore loser. Seriously!!
His comments post sprint race yesterday after losing out to max was " I was pushing hard, team fed me all the wrong information." Seriously which team does that? If everything works good then ok, else bitch about your own team.
He might be 36 physically, mentally seems like a 10 y old who hates to lose.

So Ham subjected to racist attacks post his incident with Max.
I guess the FiA, Merc and Ham are responsible for this mess, tbh. Claiming victimisation after getting slapped with a laughable penalty.
FiA really needs to be consistent with penalties considering the gravity of the accident.

So Hamilton being booed by the crowd for deliberately sabotaging Max's final lap during qualifying by slowing him down. Such a sore loser.
I hope if Max takes out Hamilton tomorrow. F-1 has become really toxic, especially this year.

Back