Formula-1 News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,263
  • Views Views 4,264

f1 continues to remind me why i don't give a f about them.

FiA rules are very absurd, you just don't know what penalty will come through. I mean Bottas crashed and he got a mere 5 sec penalty. But the financial damage he caused would not be covered under 5 sec penalty. Seems like he was ordered to crash to ensure Ham gets a victory.
The more I see races now, I get a sense that it's all rigged. Keeps me away from subscribing to any channel showing F1.
Edit- Bottas, stroll got 5 place grid penalty.

Last edited:
hah. social media is going to be so mad with the result today. i didn't watch the race but i am quite happy with the end result.

It was a hyper race and especially the last lap...

Probably the best F1 season ever.

While I support neither, but was rooting for Max to win. YT is lit with all those Toto's call to Masi to break rules to ensure an easy win for Ham. That message " It's called a moto race" was a final nail in the coffin. Being an under dog and winning the championship is something else.
I think credit also needs to be given to Honda for developing a turbo engine in such a less time given their dismal record with Mclaren in previous years and challenging the Mercedes. Other engine manufacturers have been, just Meh.
And last but not the least, that defending from Perez like his life depended on it... Wow, such a team player man!!

Last edited:

Back