From Android to iOS

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 11,720
For me the biggest annoyance is single button UI.
For me the single home button is the biggest plus point and is less confusing which is back and which is multitasking or options button. Then there is long press and what not. Android buttons differ from device to device. Can drive you crazy.

6) Not much of a guy who prefers customization, can't we add widgets in Notification panel?
7) MFI ligtning cable for fast charging?[/USER]

No you can not add YOUR widgets. Only those apps which support widgets work. And such apps are rare.

If you want iOS ,... just forget the customization... you will have to accept whatever settings Apple wants / provides.

no. 7 - i am not sure what he means.

For me the biggest annoyance is single button UI.

Me too.. I hate pressing thumb every now and then. But I swiched on "assistive touch" which gives u home button plus other 7 buttons on screen. (something similar to halo in android - but not as good)

Mfi cable means "Made For iPhone" cable. They cost upwards of ₹600 because of special licensed charging and syncing chip inside them. You can get ₹100 cables but they are fake Chinese crap which stop working or can damage your device.

Learn about iOS input blocking from here

It has nothing to do with lockscreen or touchID.

Last edited:
I would suggest you to stay with android.
I recently switched from s3 to iPhone 6 and after 3 months its still very difficult for me to adjust to ios, and many times i just feel i had taken a wrong decision in buying it.:oops:
Now im using my s3 as my primary phone :giggle:

Back