From Android to iOS

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 11,720
7. You will have to buy MFI Lightning cables and other accessories.

What is MFI cable for? Charging and itune sync right?

But why wud he have to buy? I thought it comes with iPhone isnt it? Is it something else?

Atleast I got it with iPhone 6.

Probably a bad idea - but there a lot of ios pretend customizations in Android - like themes etc - they will hog the battery/memory - but you can download & do a test drive of the generic UI (with the understanding that actual performance would be much better) & see if you will satisfied with that UI forever on your device...

What is MFI cable for?
Backup cable. General accessories. The point is that most people already have a bunch of microusb cables and chargers in the house. iPhone (and nowadays USB-C devices) kind of become messy if yours is the first device in house. And Apple's accessories are expensive compared to generic microusb ones. I am feeling the pain with 6P. Hard to trust any cable locally. Importing adds Rs. 1000-1500 to the cost of the product.

The hardware aspects (limitations or benefits as some of them may call them) would be the other things to see.

Also which phone are you planning to get among the set of phones available now?

It honestly depends on the personal choice. My could never get used to iOS limitations whereas my dad could never get used to android's customisation. I'd say take the plunge buying next iPhone and if you don't like it, you can always sell it without any major depreciation.

Hell, iphone 5S is still selling for 15k these days. 3 gen old phone!

Choosing an eco system is purely based on personal choice. If you 're an andriod user and never used iOs before. You may better skip the idea or try it if you have a deep pocket

Back