Getting a new Airtel Broadband Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 46,447
wiring is done. connection should get active today.

no sir. they are a bunch of idiots. enabled my connection. and after 10 minutes disabled it.said that their backend system still has not verified my account. he said on my face that they are not sure if i am who i am and they would need to conduct more verifications. i gave them a copy of my pan card this time. still waiting for a response from their side. if nothing else happens. i am really going to piss them off with my online bashing.

heh... the guy was at my house. i think he knows i live there. they already have my bank statement as my address proof. i just thought i would give them more evidence that i exist... and i pay my taxes. so i am a bit more reliable. maybe next time they come, i would give them my IT return statements. just to prove that they have a real faulty system at work. and they are messing up with the wrong dude.

Wow. That's as much documentation as I gave to get a home loan:P

heh... funny thing is that i have been a victim of such nonsense a bit too many times. icici has rejected me a credit card despite me being a long time loyal customer with a pretty healthy credit history...

heh. i have no freaking idea.

another interesting thing. at least in gurgaon. they are no longer giving connections for packages which cost less than 700 bucks a month. this is what the airtel dude told me.

now i am not sure if this limit is for broadband + telephone or just for regular telephone connections...

looks to me that you can only apply for an airtel broadband connection if you are taking at minimum the 128 kbps unlimited package.

duh. all that mess was for nothing. dude came installed the modem. phone was already working. net works. am on the new connection now.

question.. are these values good enough:

downstream values are set at 2 mbps + :D

question.. are these values good enough:

Nothing wrong in those fig. Infact pretty!

Back