getting Sun Telugu and Kannada with out suscription

• Thread starter Thread starter tomemmanuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,376
i don't think so - they are planning for whole new packages- they will have a basic package and then pay packages -STAR-Sony-UTV-SET MAX- and charge per package- may be getting ready with their billing software- checking it out with different packages

Hey buddies i am also receiving all sun network channels. Hope they dont charge for these channels.:hysterical:

my subscription is expired on 19th march but still im receiving all channels....including telgu and kannada package.........

I have basically subscribed to Telugu package. I have been getting Malayalam channels too. Today I saw that I am getting Kannada channels also. However, I am not getting Tamil channels. FYI.:)

after may the pay channels coming in sun direct and the package will be starand zee is 75+25:yahoo:

I am too getting Sun Networks Kannada and Telugu Channels. I have subscribed to Tamil Basic Package.Regards,

This might be a way to show a huge customer base for their channels irrespective of the language barrier. That way they can show they are the No.1 in the regional arena.

my two month free package expired on feb23. till march 15th i have received all the channels and then they cut my service. i paid 1000 rs for recharge to my dealer while i was purchased. so i contacted my dealer he gave the voucher details and recharged on march17th. i have selected tamil basic package. now i am not getting telugu and kannada channels. and also they reduced the rentals for 21 days from my account 2.5 rs per day

now i spoke to cc about getting Sun Telugu and Kannada with out suscription he said this is due technical reasons only...he also added that all tamil channels & star channels will come by this month r by the apr 14th itself....

Back