getting Sun Telugu and Kannada with out suscription

• Thread starter Thread starter tomemmanuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,376
Hi Guys,I installed SUN DTH yesterday and today my connection is activated by today. I am getting All SUN Channels.. But some of the channels showing "scarmbled"ETVMAA TVETV2ETV KannadaAsianet SuvarnaDo you know why? My basic package is TAMIL. Do i need to have add on package for the above channels.. if yes in which category it comes as only few channels are missing in some languages.2. Do i need to keep my STB always on??? When i do not see TV, is it ok to Switch off STB too as it exposing more heat.Please GUIDE ME

1. you wil receive all the channels till the expiration of 2 month free subscription period.2. You dont need to put ur receiver on at all times. for activation only u required to put it on'

enjoy the two months free subscription :thumbsup: after 2 months those channels will be automatically deactivated :)

Hi, Your reply did not answer my question.I am from Bangalore and i paid the one subscription fee. As per the latest update from CC, they said Kannada and Telugu also added in basic package. Does it mean only SUN NETWORK channels (Udaya/Gemini) added to the basic package or all other channels like Asianet Suvarna/MAA TV etc.,I am not getting ETV too in both telugu and Kannada.Can anybody clarify the above?Sorry.. i Mean to say ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION in the above thread.. not one subscription.

As u r having 1 year free subscription i thinks that u have to get all the channels..pls contact cc..

Thanks Arun.Buzzed a call to SUN DIRECT CC and registered a compliant. They said technical team will call back me. Let me see.

One year free subscription includes only the basic pack. Only the tamil nadu people can get 2 months sub free with all the available channels in their dth. It is clearly given in the web site.

Hi No.. something i do not understand here or not clear from all users end. I have opted TAMIL as basic pack. 1. I have one subscrition for my Basic pack - i agree2. SUN CC confirmed that Telugu and Kannada channels are also added into Basic package.3.I am getting almost all the channels which ever is got scanned by the Satellite through the AUTO SCAN option.It does not include any test signals.I am missing only the below channels from the Channel list which shown (expect Test)ETV KannadaAsianet KannadaETV TeluguETV2MAA TVonly 5 channels are missing.

I have basically subscribed to Telugu package. I have been getting Malayalam channels too. Today I saw that I am getting Kannada channels also. However, I am not getting Tamil channels. FYI.:)
I am getting SUN Tamil channels too!

But in website still it says additional Telugu Package and Tamil is 25... if that is the case how did i get the Telugu/Kannada packages by default.Does it mean i have a free viewing period of 1 year here like how it is 2 moths there in chennai.Moreover i did not pay any additional cost.. what i paid is only for the basic package which is for one year (75*12 =900 plus taxes)Confused :(

Back