Getting unlimited cloudflare warp+ with zero trust free tier

• Thread starter Thread starter Trex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 18,604
I had signed up for this some time last year I think....& completely forgot about it. LOL! :LOL: Nevertheless I am keeping my WARP+ subs going. It's so much cheaper than a VPN.

isUxPOq.png

@phoenix10386 I did not had to add my card.

No, it is not necessary to. Mine is on file because I use some of their paid services.

@Chip, it is one of the cheapest and most trusted ways to get both a VPN and a reliable DNS provider.

You guys are using Warp as VPN , is it really trustable compared to other general VPNs ( like proton Vpn , NordVpn) ?
Also considering they are operating within India and with new Government rule of accessing VPN data from providers.

You guys are using Warp as VPN , is it really trustable compared to other general VPNs ( like proton Vpn , NordVpn) ?

In what way? CF doesn't conceal your IP for sites on CF infrastructure. They log everything (obviously) and connect you to the nearest CF presence which probably uses your ISP as their transit. It's a very different product for very different use cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I try to login to the app, it takes me to the browser where I am entering my email and it says a code is sent to my email. But i do not receive any code. Am I missing something here?

Are you using the same email which you used for signing up for zero trust? Also check your spam folder...

Back