Getting unlimited cloudflare warp+ with zero trust free tier

• Thread starter Thread starter Trex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 18,604
Since these are anycast IPs, it's down to ISPs peering at local IXs or via their transits.
All warp IPs for me are routing to the direct peering colo. (no IX or any other bs)

Getting DEL colocation maybe because recently cloudflare started private peering with bsnl at sify Greenfort noida.

@AAK @Lolita_Magnum
so i signed up for zero trust today, enrolled and connected my warp on windows to zero trust and https://www.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/trace was showing warp=plus however speed was limited to 10mbps
then i found this, GitHub - rany2/warp.sh: WARP wireguard config generator in POSIX Shell
so while the auth is token based, we can grab that token (instructions on github page) pass it to script and the script will put out the wireguard config for zero trust.

then i simply used wireguard on windows, enabled the profile, and voila cdn trace still showing warp=plus and speed is not limited anymore, even whatsmyip shows cloudflare and speeds are instant and fast.

maybe you might've found out the solution by now or not, just putting it out there for all to use (+ i did not bother searching whole forums, so here it is for this post)

@ganges563 I am somehow getting connected to col=AMS location from the above method.
Wireguard config endpoint its generating is - 162.159.192.4 .
As expected, speeds are abysmal due to this.
Also , its not showing warp=plus for my zero trust credentials ( through wg config) but its showing plus for direct login in cloudfare zero trust client

@AAK weird, i just tried the endpoint you shared and it gave me col=SIN, speed was lower (though not abysmal and not as instant), also, because i just changed the IP and it connected, seems like config is not bound to endpoint, so you can try editing your config and change the peer endpoint IP to 162.159.193.8 and see if you get connected to DEL.
and regarding that warp=plus, i am getting plus on both warp app and wireguard config, not sure why you aren't... sorry i can't help troubleshoot there. see if this endpoint IP i shared gives plus... or maybe you'd need to regenerate config with the script, maybe make sure you are copying the token right and all that stuff...., that's all mate.

Reactions: AAK
well regarding speed i can certainly vouch for that, been using warp for months, always connected to DEL, speed was never 100%, and never instant. ping was also atrocious.
today i can certainly feel the difference, in all speed test, it just jumps instantly to highest (not sure if it is a good metric to measure haha), ping is also minimal, and bandwidth is also 100% of what i get from ISP. (even though COL stays the same i.e, DEL)

hope what i am saying makes sense, could've worded it better but eh

Hmm… I get about 800Mbps with warp free, but I have seen speed throttles to 2Mbps if I use is extensively for over 10 minutes. (connection specific throttle)

Let's see if your method above makes a difference.

WireGuard.

So, it seems to be working. I am not seeing any throttles for now and I have uploaded about 30GB.

Back