Cloudflare Warp+

yeah it is behaving weirdly. i always hate when i restart my pc and cloudflare somehow decides to run itself at boot opaquely with the app visible nowhere in the taskbar.

@sloj anyway to get an ipv6 address through wireguard on openwrt? I'm using warp+.

yeah it usually happens if i shut down the pc while warp is connected. somehow it decides that i want it to stay connected to warp on boot. same shit happens on android at times. where they have a stupid popup when i disconnect warp.

even wireguard native windows app behaves weird. it is not set to run at boot. but if i do not close it manually after using it, it would start at next boot automatically.

I guess the pop up when disconnecting isn't available on PC but still implemented and when shutdown or rebooted it simply restarts in the last state it was in.

after many reboots later and an update. it still takes around 25 seconds to connect lol.

I tried a few times just now, one after another instantly. Connects in about 4 seconds. Though connected to LAX right now..lol.

Back