Good news for dataone users

no need to give domain name with username to connect, better u contact bsnl helpline in your area (12678) in vadodara gujarat, and confirm your userid and password again, first they called me and give userid but in place of "1" in username they assume it l (L) and for two days due to this i was unable to connect initially.......

i don't think you need to give domain name with your user name. i am also a new dataone customer. and i dial using my id and my password. your dialing id is same as your mail id. i got my dialing password as password. i think for new customersBSNL provide password as password. try this things

HI all,

Thanks a lot for all the relpy's.

Just for information i will tell my experiences. as u know my order status is open.

I have called the local JTO and he has said that i am still in 250. Then i have told him that i requested for a plan change on 31march and concerned person told me that it will be changed the next day itself. The JTO was in doubt and he told me to go the same customer care center to get it clarified.

I called 1500. and the response was the same ( u are still in 250 plan any doubts go to customer care center).

so i went to the customer care center. and the official inchage told me that your order is in A status, so u can use the changed plan. i told the official that 1500 people told me that i am still in 250, she replied harshly They know nothing if u donot believe me what can i do?.

then i called the JTO and told him. He replied may be its not updated yet.

so yesterday i again went to BSNL customer care center but went to the enquiry section this time. he has seen that my request is in A status and call higher official about that and told me that it will be changed to confirm status within 4 days. Then i asked what about billing i have already used around 1.5GB. He told me that the higher official is saying that u will be taken under the changed plan only, but i am not able to tell you this confidently.

i called the 1800******* no yesterday night, she replied me that u are using form january and u should use a plan for atleast 3 months before converting so your plan will be converted in the first week of may. This shocked me but i have immediately realized that by march i have finished 3 months (jan,feb, mar) and before i could finish my sentence she has cut the phone. i recalled many times to the same no but was unable to contact the operator.

that was a shock for me as one can expect the around 1.5 GB was downloaded in 2 days by me. and the frustating thing is that none of the torrents have been completely downloaded. :wall: Now with this doubt in mind i have to wait until the next month to restart them.:confused:

Total confusion and nobody was able to give a sure shot answer yes it will be converted or no it will not be converted.

any further developments, i will inform.

Is there anybody who has his status as open and billed for the changed plan?

-siva kumar reddy

opps!! posted at the wrong place accidentally. please excuse me!

Back