• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,968

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
HI GUYS,:yahoo:
BINDASS,9X,BINDASS :yahoo:ARE COMMING VERY SHORTLY ACCORDING TO THE DISHTV CUSTOMER CARE.ATLEAST THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL BE INTRODUCED SOON.
BEFORE THEY WERE TELLING THAT THEY ARE YET TO INTRODUCE SOME NEW CHANNELS BUT THEY WERE NOT SPECIFIC ABOUT THE CHANNEL BUT NOW THEY ARE ATLEAST SPECIFIC ABOUT SOME NEW CHANNEL NAMES

ANY WAY KEEP UR FINGERS :ashamed:CROSSED UNLESS AND UNTILL IT IS ON THE SCREEN

WHAT IS BROADBAND FORUM MEMBERS OPINION ABOUT THIS.SEND IN AS MAY SUGGESTION.

well its really a great news for all dishtv viewers to have all these channels on dishtv. but let's wait till it comes on dishtv

BINDASS,9X,BINDASS :yahoo:ARE COMMING VERY SHORTLY ACCORDING TO THE DISHTV CUSTOMER CARE.ATLEAST THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL BE INTRODUCED SOON.
BEFORE THEY WERE TELLING THAT THEY ARE YET TO INTRODUCE SOME NEW CHANNELS BUT THEY WERE NOT SPECIFIC ABOUT THE CHANNEL BUT NOW THEY ARE ATLEAST SPECIFIC ABOUT SOME NEW CHANNEL NAMES

ANY WAY KEEP UR FINGERS :ashamed:CROSSED UNLESS AND UNTILL IT IS ON THE SCREEN

WHAT IS BROADBAND FORUM MEMBERS OPINION ABOUT THIS.SEND IN AS MAY SUGGESTION.
I suppose these channels are to be added by dd dth .dish will never add channels.

i dont use dish tv. I use sky tv as it has got more features than dish tv.

I think DTH is for channels and not for features ;)

that is good news, lets see though how much time it takes.

This is wrong info. I just called CC, they told that they have no update about any new & upcoming channel.

This is wrong info. I just called CC, they told that they have no update about any new & upcoming channel.
:hysterical:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back