• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,187

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Nimbus has sub-licensed the rights for the upcoming offshore six one-dayers to Sun Group and SETmarking for the first time a six channel and five language live cricket TV broadcast in India
Three ODI series between India and South Africa and one with Pakistan, will be telecast on Sab TV with commentary in Hindi, Sun News (Tamil), Gemini News (Telugu) and Udaya Varthalugu (Kannada). Neo Sports will show it with commentary in English.
In addition, as per the Sports Act 2007, the five India matches of the series will also be broadcast live on Doordarshan.
Check: Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > Nimbus signs deal with Sun, Sab TV for offshore ODIs

lol they have to recover money somehow else everybody wud simply watch DD.

Multiple feeds is a very good move on part of nimbus to offset the losses due to the ordinance but what about users who prefer english commentary ? This is where nimbus need to get real and reduce the subscription price of their channels.

Yes. I do agree there. No english commentary?Also... I heard.... that there will be a live web-stream? Is that free or not?

Nimbus need to get their stupid heads out of the clouds and reduce the channel rates. Watching cricket with hindi commentary will be boring. Crazy , you can forget about live - streaming as we don't have connections that can support feeds of more than 400k. :D

Yes. I do agree there.

No english commentary?

Also... I heard.... that there will be a live web-stream? Is that free or not?

the one on the site Welcome to Nimbus Cricket is not free at all.. it is from willow tv .. but u can find free streams during live matches on some sites.. keep checking :O

the one on the site Welcome to Nimbus Cricket is not free at all.. it is from willow tv .. but u can find free streams during live matches on some sites.. keep checking :O

Interesting news. I thought otherwise.

in tataksy u can watch only in national & sab but after paying 300/- bugs wat is the use of seeing with the above channels. i dont know why u people are quesitioning the Tata Sky.

Back