• Thread starter Thread starter max90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,014

max90

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl
Past month i m facing very slow speed on my home 500,but from this month the speed is 270kb/sec......(haryana)

You are getting good speeds... what's wrong with that?

270 kb/s is poor. Even I get 1600 kb/s with my noisy line and poor connection.Read the threads here, they should give you some idea on how to fix the issue.

i think maybe he meant 270 kB/s... but that would be way too much for BSNL ? is it ?

Low as in

Believe it or not i check in speedtest.net for my connection speed & look what i got for a while...i dono wats wrong with S/w or H/w...

i cant believe this i'm using bsnl 2Mbps connection speed check this out guys...

Since i could not belive this belive this i even tried with speedtest & here are the results.....

Its AWESOME ryt......

hope i get this connections 24/7.....:O :hysterical::D:D

Well BSNL website shows incorrect speeds at times. As for me, I had got around 130 Mbps at a certain time, but that was a mistake. But you checked in Speedtest.Net too. So thats making me think twice...!! :ashamed::whistle:

Yes, there are some image editing software that will allow you to achieve such high speeds.

congo mate gettin so high down Speed, and we here yelling just for 2Mbps:wall::@

Back