which home unlimited plan is give a good speed

• Thread starter Thread starter prashant461
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,405
H1350UL-->512kbpsUnLimited-->(512kbps)X 24hrs = 5.14GB--->monthly 1350
H500+---->2Mbps+NightUnLmtd-->(2Mbps)X6hrs=5.14GB ---->monthly 500

Dear I think in addition to this you forgot another IMP aspect of POWER !
think how much you can save on your electricity bill and will help earth for global warming :thumbsup:

Dear I think in addition to this you forgot another IMP aspect of POWER !
think how much you can save on your electricity bill and will help earth for global warming :thumbsup:
absolutely correct and everyone should consider.

Jus for the cause of upload (to maintain good ratio), we have to consume electricity equivalent to four times of that than normal(2Mbps plans).

UL1350---->additional telephone rental and tarrif(+free calls) according to the chosen telephone plan.

UL1350PLUS----> No Telephone rental, no free calls, oneIndia tariff for all calls.

I am using UL1350 plus, its excellent , speeds are great too. bill comes out to rs 1500 every month including tax :ashamed:

"Home 500 C" is best for them who ....

1. need a primary phone at home to use
2. needs heavy download (2MBps+ line) (sometimes I'm getting 275KBps download speed)
3. casual browsing
4. cares for environment :-)

I'll vote for Home 500 C and its best for me (may be ur choice different) :dance:

Thanx

u wont get that much speed in upload. i have 2 MBPS plan and get 10 KBPS> u take the UL plan and keep ur PC on for 24 hours. ur PC will blast. 500 plan roxks.

I am using UL1350 plus, its excellent , speeds are great too. bill comes out to rs 1500 every month including tax :ashamed:

what download speed u get?

"Home 500 C" is best............I'll vote for Home 500 C and its best for me (may be ur choice different) :dance:

me too :thumbsup:

Back