which home unlimited plan is give a good speed

• Thread starter Thread starter prashant461
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,405
If one wants to download a lot then Plan 500C+ or 500CIf one wants to browse a lot (during daytime) then Plan 750+ or 1350+If wants to download a lot and browse a lot then get both: 750+ and 500C. It's the best combination rather than going for just 1350+. :dance:

can one buy both???

Unless you want to host files, is upload speed really all that relevant ?Also, it's hard to figure out the exact speed on the limited "up to 2Mbps" plans as the speeds vary widely based on who is on in your area and your exchange.Right now I'm getting anywhere between 150-250 KBps on torrents.As it has been said before however, 2.5GB gets used up very quickly unless you are a very casual internet user.The main gripe with unlimited plans is the speed is typically lower than limited plans (assuming you are getting decent speeds in your area, which is always not the case).With home500, the problem is the very small limit (2.5GB). You have to be extremely careful not to have any kind of update or download software running and check usage regularly. If you're the kind of person that wants to browse more than 1-2 hours a day, open multiple tabs/pages and occasionally watch video/audio streams 2.5GB will get very fast.Frankly it's an extremely overrated plan, especially on these forums.I have been using home500 up till now but I'm trying out home1000 next month.Wish there were better plans from bsnl, since either way you get screwed, unlimited or otherwise.

upload speeds are relevant for a variety of users...private trackers need you to maintain good ratio.users like me working from home have to upload large files (site restoration and other stuff). in case you use services like Flickr, you need good upload speeds for saving your images/videos online.

Back