Goods & Services Tax (GST) Updates

Since nirmala ji don't have a background of a household that orders food from outside, hence she is here to kill an industry.

A bit OT but similar to what will happen to Swiggy Zomato with what is happening with Ola, Uber. .Cab drivers are refusing to ferry people because of the huge cut they pay to Ola and Uber. They tell you to cancel the ride and are willing to ferry on meter basis since it helps them to retain that money which went as commission to Ola.
With pandemic and lockdown, this will only increase.

Reactions: SVK
A bit OT but similar to what will happen to Swiggy Zomato with what is happening with Ola, Uber. .Cab drivers are refusing to ferry people because of the huge cut they pay to Ola and Uber. They tell you to cancel the ride and are willing to ferry on meter basis since it helps them to retain that money which went as commission to Ola.
With pandemic and lockdown, this will only increase.

My experience was actually far worse. I had almost 15-20 contacts with Ola and Uber drivers, After the first lockdown, almost all of them fleed from Pune to their respective villages and towns. And almost all of them had huge loans on the cars they drive which probably were repossessed by the finance companies. None of them had any idea of what they will do next but they were sure they wouldn't go back to cab-driving. Your post prompted me to connect with them again, all of them doing something else other than cab-driving :( That is the reason why even Rikshawallahs have become much ruder than before :(

Reactions: SVK
^^^ This is very good example how confusing Indian GST and Taxing system is :D

Back