Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
Breaking:
Its on sale. Blah. By 3rd party seller. *Minutes later* Removed.
*And repeat.*
*Yawwnz*
Also can someone explain why Nexus 4 is same as Nexus 5 according to fk? The Search is seriously messed up.

Actually the 32GB model did not have prices for a couple of days now so we might be close to the launch :D

Maybe FK is waiting for GOSF to end so that they can sell it without any offer in place lol.

Nexus 5 is available on Flipkart. OMFG. Holy mother of jesus, its available via GOSF sale.
MRP: Rs 1 million dollars.
Discount: 99% (Rs 970010)
Sale Price: Rs 29,990
OMG..OMG..Let's buy.
I can't wait...select 1 day shipping...add Rs 90. Got it. I love fk. :D

Well they cannot price it over MRP. :tongue:
Come to think of it... My box has MRP 32999. If Google is forcing other retailers to sell it at 1000 rupees higher... They have different packaging sticker for those boxes?

I know. Just a case in example. Flipkart really is becoming irritating for the past few months with their stupid deals. And I thought with those investments it must have got real deep pockets to offer proper discounts.
I guess so. Also I am not sure if Google is forcing other retailers to do this. Must be LG's handiwork.

I guess it is legal to have the same product have two MRPs at different retail stores. For example bottled water in market and bottled water in restaurants/theaters.

Back