Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
Nexus 5 comes with 50GB on Google Drive? Apparently Motorola just give 30 days to activate it before the offer is killed. Wanted to know if N5 has the same offer (I think it does) and has anyone activated it yet.

chromaniac said:
Well some people like to carry with them 50GBs of music so they prefer phones with expandable storage.
Even that's not enough!
It's been two years in a row since Apple neglected 128 GB on board flash for iPhone. Even though iPhone battery is more than sufficient to hold the charge throughout the day for moderate use, I am not at all sold on using cloud when we don't have an access to the data speed with reasonable pricing.
I've pointed it out before. Google has taken a right step by slowly phasing out 16 GB models by decreasing the price gap. They only require rigorous testing of their flagship device before giving it to the LG for mass production especially in terms of hardware standards.

No wonder my order got delayed by over 7days having ordered on the launch day.. Am glad I have the one with bigger speaker holes.. Nice find admin

Does N5 heats a bit,mostly around the camera after watching videos on YT for like 15-20 minutes? Just heats a bit but I wanna know whether its the same for others or not. Also, if I take my N5 to LG service center then will they fix the power button rattling issue?

I am not a heavy user. I have not used GPS for long but that tends to make devices quite hot usually. As for the power button. I do not think you should get the service center guys to mess around with your phone right away.

Back