Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
Lol ok. The capdase one has cutting near the buttons. Anyway he had a tough time explaining the issue to the customer support as it got connected to US. They would be sending a mail with the process to return the product for refund.

I still prefer Amzer coz of the rubbery body. It handle shocks better. And works better when I put it behind the steering wheel in front of the console while driving. Rubbery grip helps keep the phone stationary there.

I ordered Spigen SGP from Ebay Global (from official spigen shop) on a same day I ordered phone. So far so good. Buttons get pressed effortlessly. Quality of material is good. Doesn't add much of bulk. Back is fully transparent plastic like bit thick material which gives feel like holding a phone with glass back which I do like a lot. Overall, very good product at 1.1k.Its a Spigen SGP Ultra hybrid to be exact. Got free screen guard in same packing which is also of good quality. Looks like screen guard alone is worth of 250-350 Rs.

I don't know why they call official case as bumper! Bumper case means naked from back and just a protection on sides as a rim as far as I know. And this so called bumper case from Google looks way too ugly and bulky. And now you guys are saying buttons are hard to press too. After seeing it's price on Play store, I just want to lol. Buying it makes no sense.

+1 for Amzer case. I am using a similar one for G2 and it's pure rubber. I can even use my phone as a pencil eraser.

Back