Google Nexus 5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,651
  • Views Views 152,783
Spigen SGP is better than Ringke fusion in transparent back type of cases. There are couple of videos on YouTube comparing these two. Actual cost of Ringke fusion in india is around 900 while that of spigen is 1200 rs but spigen comes with screenguard. As said in previous post, I absolutely recommend it.

Technoholic said:
Spigen SGP is better than Ringke fusion in transparent back type of cases. There are couple of videos on YouTube comparing these two. Actual cost of Ringke fusion in india is around 900 while that of spigen is 1200 rs but spigen comes with screenguard. As said in previous post, I absolutely recommend it.
Just wanted to know, where did you see the price of Spigen SGP @ 1200? Need to order one... thanks !!

A guy from Bluedart just turned up asking for the Nexus bumper pickup and my friend was like :-| There was no intimation from Google Play that the bumper would be getting picked up.

It's actually partiality to Indian Customers :tongue:. His call had got connected to US. Anyway he was not interested in the bumper at all. Gave it to Bluedart happily :smile:

Back